I have been asked by many peoples on how do I still look happy whenever I have tonnes of personal, emotional, financial and work problems. Trust me… Everybody has their own problems, but the way you solved the problems determined how mature and how positive you are.
In my opinion, a healthy mental plays an important role on being happy no matter how big your problems you carried in your mind. And believe it or not, World Health Organization (WHO) has recognized World Mental Health Day on 10th October every year. And this year (2017), the theme is “Mental Health In The Workplace”.
Yes, I feel you girls…
Workplace can sometimes be so challenging, I know. But relax… these are a few tips from one of my colleague.
- Trust no one but respect everyone.
- What happens in the office, remain in office. Never take office gossips to home and vice versa.
- Enter office on time, leave on time. Your desktop is not helping to improve your health.
- Never make Relationships in the workplace. It will always backfire.
- Expect nothing. If somebody helps, feel thankful. If not, you will learn to know things on your own.
- Never rush for a position. If you get promoted, congrats. If not, it doesn’t matter. You will always be remembered for your knowledge and politeness, not for your designation.
- Never run behind office stuff. You have better things to do in life.
- Avoid taking everything on your ego. Your salary matters. You are being paid. Use your assets to get happiness.
- It doesn’t matter how people treat you. Be humble. You are not everyone’s cup of tea.
- In the end, nothing matters except family, friends, home, and Inner peace.
I hope these few tips may help you and me and always remember… A happy girl is the prettiest 🙂