Huraayyyy!!! I have been nominated by my gorgeous blogger friend, Ingrid for this award. The feeling of receiving this award is so glorious!
Thank you, darling. You make my day 😉
There are six (6) simple rules of this award, which are:
Ok…let’s start with the 11 facts about me:
- I am a Scorpio;
- I’m a coffee lover;
- I suck at giving directions & always get lost;
- I collect bikinis;
- Even though I love makeup, I don’t wear them daily to the office;
- I have three (3) brothers and two (2) sisters;
- My eyesight is so blurry;
- I love beautiful home decor;
- I’m a Netflix & Chill kinda person;
- I work in the government sector; and
- Simple casual and boho are my favorite style.
And these are the answers to all the questions from my gorgeous Ingrid:
Where are you traveling this summer?
My country is always summer. Last year, I have visited Krabi, Thailand during Songkhran Festival.
What super power would you like to possess?
I wish I can be invisible
What are the top five things on your bucket list?
- Own a business;
- Travel around the world with Cupcake;
- Bring my mom & dad for vacations, especially to Istanbul;
- Cutting down my addiction to canned Nescafe drink;
- Become more confident.
Who is your hero in life, the person you look up to or aspire to be like the most?
My mom and my dad
What is your favorite food?
Our Malaysian Assam laksa
What are your top blogging tips?
Be more consistent and do write down all that comes from your soul.
What’s your favorite thing to do in Spring?
Netflix & chill
What piece of advice would you give to your younger self?
Don’t let your parents decide your future.
What do you do for self-care?
I sleep a lot :p
What’s your favorite social media account that you follow and why?
My favorite youtuber is Felicia O’Dell Auntie Fee because she is spontaneous and hohoho…she cursed a lot!
Do you blog full-time, part-time, or just a hobby?
My blog is my best friend and writing is my hobby
I would love to nominate my new blogging friends:
- Anne Erine
- Kelle is Trying
- Rachael & Julia
- Gracie Gazette
- Kevin’s State Of Mind
- Gabrielle Beverly
- Aoife Fitzpatrick
- Salty Vogue
- Erika Explore It All
And here are the questions:
- What is your New Year resolution?
- Coffee or Tea?
- Cats or Dog?
- Short hair or long hair?
- Who is your favorite youtuber?
- What do you think about 2018’s Aquaman movie?
- What was your favorite gift you had received last Christmas?
- What would be your 2019’s Halloween costume?
- What is your favourite thing about your blog?
- How often do you post?
- If you could give one piece of advice to somebody starting out blogging, what would it be?
Good luck all 😉